Before paying online:
Before paying your citation online you need to determine if you are eligible.
- Any person under the age of 17 must appear in court before the judge in person with a parent or legal guardian. Online payments will be rejected and you will lose your payment fees. Additionally, any defendant charged with a status offense must appear in person. Status offenses are those offenses that are only illegal because of the defendant’s age at the time of the offense, such as: Minor in possession of alcohol, minor in possession of tobacco, minor in consumption of alcohol, etc.
Want to Defer your citation or complete a Driver’s Safety Course for Dismissal of your citation?
You will need to determine if you are eligible for these options prior to paying your citation. You may check your eligibility online, review the Municipal Court brochure, or contact the court. You will be responsible for paying the appropriate amount for the option you choose plus the payment fees. Failure to pay the correct amount may result in your request being denied by the court.
- If you have active warrants for your arrest you may pay online if the warrants are less than 60 days old.
- If your warrants are over 60 days old you must pay through the collection agency at 866-955-5455.
You must contact the court to find out the total amount due on your account. If you do not pay the correct amount your warrants will not be lifted and the hold will not be removed from your driver’s license.
Plea and Waivers
- By making a payment on your citation you are entering a plea of no contest, waiving your right to a jury trial, and waiving your right to discovery.
- DO NOT pay online if you would like to plea not guilty on your citation.
- Read more about pleas.
Click here to pay. By clicking on the link you will be directed to a third party website to pay your citation.