Application deadline: September 30th, 2023.
To pay for your space, please drop off checks at Van Alstyne City Hall at 152 N Main St. Van Alstyne, Texas 75495 or mail them to the City of Van Alstyne – PO BOX 247, Van Alstyne Tx 75495
Festival Date: October 14th, 2023 — 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Please read the terms below and either complete the form online (pay by check), or fill out this paper form (.PDF) and bring or mail it to City Hall along with your check.
- As applicants are accepted, spaces/areas will be assigned. No tobacco products will be allowed for sale or giveaway. No alcoholic beverages without advance written permission. Please be a responsible vendor and consider that this is a family event. Thank you for your consideration.
- All applicants must include an e-mail address with the application so that as we assign your venue a location, we can let you know. Please make checks payable to the City Of Van Alstyne.
- Please look up the “Texas Cottage Food Law” or HB 970 known as the Texas Baker’s Bill 2013 which went into effect September 1st, 2013. Know your rights and the laws for food handling as a vendor and what you can sell.
- Cost of 10’ x 10’ booth space:
• Vendor booth $150 per vendor
• Additional 10’ X 10’ spaces: $75.
Please do not crowd your neighbor. If you require additional booth space, please indicate the number of spaces needed so that we can properly layout the area on our maps.
- Applicants are responsible for their tents, vehicles, props, tables, chairs, water, disposing of your own trash, and cleaning of your own area. Electricity will not be provided. It is each applicant’s responsibility to bring what they require. The City of VA will not be responsible for loss of items at any time during or after the event. Please make sure your area is clean before leaving.
- Vehicles must be unloaded on arrival and parked in a free designated area as soon as possible. No vehicles will be allowed in the main event area after 9:00 am, Saturday, October 14th. Vendor setup time is from 7:30-8:45 am.
- Without previous consent, livestock, and domestic animals, etc. are not allowed in the area except licensed service animals.
- All activities must remain set up until at least 6:00 pm on Saturday, October 14th. All vendor items and trash must be removed and cleaned up by 8:00 pm on Saturday, October 14th, 2023.
- Texas Law requires that each vendor have a Texas resale number on file with the state of Texas. You must have a copy of your resale permit with you on the day of the event, and it must match the person who signed this contract. Note: If you are a Vendor selling homemade items, be prepared to provide evidence that sales tax was paid if required on ingredients (you are responsible for knowing the law for sales tax on your products). No refunds will be given if your booth does not comply with Texas State Law.
- Festival Date: October 14, 2023. Rain or Shine. NO REFUNDS.
Van Alstyne 150th Celebration Vendor Application 2023
To pay for your space, please drop off checks at Van Alstyne City Hall at 152 N Main St. Van Alstyne, Texas 75495 or mail them to the City of Van Alstyne - PO BOX 247, Van Alstyne Tx 75495. Please make checks payable to City Of Van Alstyne - Memo: 150th Celebration