The City Clerk is Jennifer Gould.
Ms. Gould’s office is located at the Van Alstyne City Hall:
242 E. Jefferson St.
Van Alstyne, Texas 75495
Call (903) 482.5426
Fax (903) 482.5122
Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
More at the City Clerk’s Office:
The City Clerk’s office can also help residents and builders with Planning, Zoning and Permits.
City Clerk and City Hall FAQs — How do I?:
- Get Directions to City Hall
- Sign up for Text Alerts & E-mail Notifications (Nixle)
- Look up a City Ordinance
- Attend a City Council Meeting
- Apply for a job with the City of Van Alstyne
- Participate in City Elections
- Report trash/debris, high weeds, junked cars or a possible code violation
- Report a lost or found animal
- Get a Certificate of Occupancy (CO)
- Find out if a property is within Van Alstyne’s City Limits or ETJ