Certificate of Occupancy

A Certificate of Occupancy is required when any change in occupancy, operation, tenancy or ownership occurs because the permit is not transferable.  Should a change listed above occur, a new Certificate of Occupancy is required.

Please complete this packet and return it to City Hall. The packet also includes your backflow testing information and emergency contact information for the police.

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Click to Download this file [0.98 MB]