Payments for traffic fines, court costs, and warrant fees may be made to the Van Alstyne Municipal Court in several different ways. Please see the options below and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the court clerk on duty at 903-482-5251.
Note: If your case requires you to appear in person before the judge you must appear in person before paying your fines. See court appearances for additional information.
Payments may be made online by clicking here.
Payments may be made by phone for a $5.00 processing fee to 5% processing fee. The court accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Payments by Mail
- Cashier’s Check or Money Order may be mailed to the court for payment of your fines. The court does not accept personal checks.
- Payments or other correspondence may be mailed to the court at P.O. Box 247, Van Alstyne, TX 75495.
Paying in Person
- Payments for traffic fines, court costs, and warrant fees can be made in person with cash, cashier’s check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express with a 5% processing fee.
- Payments in person should be made at 242 N. Preston Ave., Van Alstyne, TX 75495.
- Warrants over 60 days old may be paid through the collection agency at 866-955-5455.
- The court will accept payment in full only for these cases; however, for payment arrangements, you must contact the collection agency.
- Before submitting your payment please contact the court for the total amount due on your cases.
- Warrants less than 60 days old may be paid directly through the court.